3. As of noon trading, Campbell Soup ( CPB) is down $0.84 (-2.3%) to $36.10 on heavy volume Thus far, 2.1 million shares of Campbell Soup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $35.83-$36.79 after having opened the day at $36.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.95. Campbell Soup Company, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and marketing of branded convenience food products worldwide. Campbell Soup has a market cap of $11.5 billion and is part of the food & beverage industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.2, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 11.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Campbell Soup a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 14 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Campbell Soup as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, reasonable valuation levels, increase in stock price during the past year and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Campbell Soup Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts