4. As of noon trading, Toyota Motor ( TM) is down $0.49 (-0.6%) to $82.82 on light volume Thus far, 104,393 shares of Toyota Motor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 343,100 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $82.45-$83.05 after having opened the day at $82.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $83.31. Toyota Motor Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, assembly, and sale of passenger cars, minivans, and commercial vehicles and related parts primarily in Japan, North America, Europe, and Asia. Toyota Motor has a market cap of $130.0 billion and is part of the automotive industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 37.3, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 26.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Toyota Motor a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Toyota Motor as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Toyota Motor Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts