3. As of noon trading, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation ( CTSH) is down $0.55 (-0.8%) to $65.60 on light volume Thus far, 855,463 shares of Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $65.23-$66.10 after having opened the day at $65.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.15. Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation provides information technology (IT), consulting, and business process outsourcing services in North America, Europe, and internationally. Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation has a market cap of $19.7 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 2.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 21 analysts that rate Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts