2. As of noon trading, Copa Holdings ( CPA) is up $1.03 (1.1%) to $94.59 on light volume Thus far, 66,726 shares of Copa Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 292,100 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $93.20-$94.87 after having opened the day at $93.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $93.56. Copa Holdings, S.A., through its subsidiaries, provides airline passenger and cargo services. The company offers air transportation services for leisure and business travelers; and cargo and courier services. Copa Holdings has a market cap of $3.1 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.1, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 59.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Copa Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Copa Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Copa Holdings Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts