3. As of noon trading, America Movil S.A.B. de C.V ( AMX) is up $0.16 (0.7%) to $23.42 on average volume Thus far, 4.2 million shares of America Movil S.A.B. de C.V exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $23.15-$23.45 after having opened the day at $23.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.26. America Movil, S.A.B. de C.V. provides telecommunications services primarily in the United States, Latin America, and the Caribbean. The company offers mobile and fixed voice services, including airtime, local, long-distance, public telephony, and network interconnection services. America Movil S.A.B. de C.V has a market cap of $88.7 billion and is part of the telecommunications industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.9, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 2.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate America Movil S.A.B. de C.V a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates America Movil S.A.B. de C.V as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins, increase in net income and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full America Movil S.A.B. de C.V Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts