4. As of noon trading, Starbucks Corporation ( SBUX) is up $0.45 (0.9%) to $50.19 on light volume Thus far, 2.6 million shares of Starbucks Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $49.56-$50.33 after having opened the day at $49.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.74. Starbucks Corporation purchases and roasts whole bean coffees. It operates 6,705 company-operated stores and 4,082 licensed stores in the United States; and 2,326 company-operated stores and 3,890 licensed stores in Canada, the U.K., China, Germany, Thailand, and internationally. Starbucks Corporation has a market cap of $37.1 billion and is part of the leisure industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 27.2, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 6.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 18 analysts that rate Starbucks Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Starbucks Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations, increase in net income and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Starbucks Corporation Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts