2. As of noon trading, eBay ( EBAY) is up $0.32 (0.7%) to $48.24 on light volume Thus far, 2.6 million shares of eBay exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $47.85-$48.44 after having opened the day at $48.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.92. eBay Inc. provides online platforms, services, and tools to help individuals and merchants in online and mobile commerce and payments in the United States and internationally. eBay has a market cap of $61.2 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.1, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 55.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 20 analysts that rate eBay a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates eBay as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity and reasonable valuation levels. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full eBay Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts