3. As of noon trading, Digital Realty ( DLR) is up $0.43 (0.7%) to $63.11 on light volume Thus far, 518,375 shares of Digital Realty exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $62.52-$63.39 after having opened the day at $62.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.68. Digital Realty Trust, Inc., a real estate investment trust (REIT), through its controlling interest in Digital Realty Trust, L.P., engages in the ownership, acquisition, development, redevelopment, and management of technology-related real estate. Digital Realty has a market cap of $7.6 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 42.1, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 6.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Digital Realty a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Digital Realty as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Digital Realty Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts