2. As of noon trading, Stryker Corporation ( SYK) is up $0.61 (1.1%) to $53.61 on average volume Thus far, 919,620 shares of Stryker Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $52.80-$53.68 after having opened the day at $53.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.00. Stryker Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a medical technology company. The company operates in three segments: Reconstructive, MedSurg, and Neurotechnology and Spine. Stryker Corporation has a market cap of $19.8 billion and is part of the health care sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.0, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 4.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Stryker Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 13 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Stryker Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, reasonable valuation levels and growth in earnings per share. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Stryker Corporation Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts