3. As of noon trading, Boston Scientific ( BSX) is up $0.04 (0.8%) to $5.25 on heavy volume Thus far, 15.0 million shares of Boston Scientific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $5.21-$5.34 after having opened the day at $5.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $5.21. Boston Scientific Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets medical devices used in various interventional medical specialties worldwide. Boston Scientific has a market cap of $7.1 billion and is part of the health care sector. The company has a P/E ratio of -1.8, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 3.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Boston Scientific a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 15 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Boston Scientific as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity, weak operating cash flow and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself. Get the full Boston Scientific Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts