2. As of noon trading, Ford Motor ( F) is up $0.05 (0.5%) to $10.88 on average volume Thus far, 16.1 million shares of Ford Motor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 40.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $10.80-$11.02 after having opened the day at $10.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.83. Ford Motor Company engages in the development, manufacture, distribution, and service of vehicles and related parts worldwide. The company operates through two sectors, Automotive and Financial Services. The automotive sector offers vehicles primarily under the Ford and Lincoln brand names. Ford Motor has a market cap of $39.3 billion and is part of the automotive industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 2.4, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 2.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Ford Motor a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Ford Motor as a buy. Among the primary strengths of the company is its respectable return on equity which we feel is likely to continue. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Ford Motor Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts