3. As of noon trading, Coach ( COH) is up $0.73 (1.3%) to $57.32 on light volume Thus far, 1.3 million shares of Coach exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $56.17-$57.50 after having opened the day at $56.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.59. Coach, Inc. engages in the design, marketing, and distribution of handbags, accessories, wearables, footwear, jewelry, sunwear, travel bags, watches, and fragrances for women and men in the United States and internationally. Coach has a market cap of $15.5 billion and is part of the consumer non-durables industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.3, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 7.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 16 analysts that rate Coach a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Coach as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Coach Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts