3. As of noon trading, Computer Sciences Corporation ( CSC) is up $1.00 (2.8%) to $36.91 on average volume Thus far, 873,297 shares of Computer Sciences Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $35.67-$36.91 after having opened the day at $35.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.91. Computer Sciences Corporation provides information technology (IT) and professional services to governments and commercial enterprises. Computer Sciences Corporation has a market cap of $5.4 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of -3.9, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 45.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Computer Sciences Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Computer Sciences Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including poor profit margins and generally higher debt management risk. Get the full Computer Sciences Corporation Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts