3. As of noon trading, CF Industries Holdings ( CF) is up $2.91 (1.4%) to $206.56 on average volume Thus far, 418,257 shares of CF Industries Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 955,300 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $201.79-$207.20 after having opened the day at $202.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $203.65. CF Industries Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiary, CF Industries, Inc., manufactures and distributes nitrogen and phosphate fertilizer products, serving agricultural and industrial customers worldwide. It operates in two segments, Nitrogen and Phosphate. CF Industries Holdings has a market cap of $12.3 billion and is part of the chemicals industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 7.0, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 34.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate CF Industries Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates CF Industries Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full CF Industries Holdings Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts