ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) today announced that Matt Fox, executive vice president, exploration and production, will speak to investors and securities analysts at the Jefferies 2012 Global Energy Conference on Thursday, Nov. 29 at 10:30 a.m. Central time in Houston. Mr. Fox’s presentation will discuss ConocoPhillips’ strategic priorities, including plans for delivering value and growth.
Investors can access the live webcast of the presentation at www.conocophillips.com/investor. An archived replay will be available shortly thereafter, along with the presentation slides and a transcript of the webcast.
--- # # # ---
About ConocoPhillipsHeadquartered in Houston, Texas, ConocoPhillips had operations and activities in 30 countries, $115 billion of assets, and approximately 16,700 employees as of Sept. 30, 2012. Production averaged 1.57 million BOE per day for the nine months ended Sept. 30, 2012, and proved reserves were 8.4 billion BOE as of Dec. 31, 2011. For more information, go to www.conocophillips.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV