Sprint (NYSE:S) today announced its participation in this year’s Small Business Saturday, November 24, 2012 -- a day dedicated to strengthening the community by supporting local, independently-owned small businesses.
American Express, a founding partner of Small Business Saturday, is preparing for the third annual initiative. Sprint and other participating companies recognize the importance of supporting small business in cities across the country, the jobs they help create and the culture they instill in local communities. According to the Small Businesses Association, small businesses nationwide have accounted for 65% of net new jobs created over the past 17 years and represent 99.7% of all employer firms.
Keeping it simple to sustain a small business
To cut through the challenges of running a small business, Sprint recently refreshed its portfolio of customized services for today’s small businesses.
- Phone solutions to equip small businesses with wireless connectivity like Sprint® Direct Connect® and wireline solutions like Sprint Phone Connect
- Specialized IT Care customized to small business needs
- Connectivity and connectivity backup solutions
- Productivity solutions that let employees do more from more places
- Affordable prices and specialized plans that give businesses contract flexibility, pooling options and cost savings
- Free online advertising for qualifying small business owners
- Social media tools to help local businesses spread the word about Small Business Saturday
- Personalized point-of-purchase materials for small business owners to show their involvement in the program
- Searchable map where consumers can search for American Express Card accepting small businesses near them
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV