TreMonti Precious Works & Howard University Announce Online Gallery Store
WASHINGTON, Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TreMonti Consulting and The Howard University Intellectual Property Committee are pleased to announce that reproductions of 46 works from its Gallery of Fine Art, Moorland Spingarn Research Center, and School of Divinity are available for purchase at http://ip.howard.edu/art.html. The available works include works by such artists as Henry O. Tanner, Aaron Douglas, Archibald Motley, L.P. Spinner, and Constantine Youssis, as well as historically significant photographs of Howard University. The reproductions range from $15.00 11x18 mattes to $850.00 40x60 canvases and make great holiday gifts for friends of Howard University and art enthusiasts of all types, as well as Howard University alumni, students, faculty and staff. Proceeds from the sale of the works go directly to the respective galleries to help support the collections.
For more information or for commercial licensing opportunities, please contact John Gloster at (202) 806-2650 or email@example.com. For more information about TreMonti, please visit http://www.tremonticonsulting.com/precious-works/ or contact the following: Virginia Office (703) 865-5210 or Texas (817) 335-6003.
SOURCE TreMonti Consulting
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV