Automated Teller Machine (ATM) Protection
In addition, the RSA Adaptive Authentication solution now protects against account takeover fraud in the ATM channel by assessing ATM-specific activity including date and time of access, transaction amount, frequency of withdrawal, ATM owner and ID and location of ATM in order to assess risk. With the rise of ATM-based account takeover and mule withdrawal attacks, the RSA Adaptive Authentication solution has been enhanced to detect and monitor against these threats without requiring additional software to be installed on ATM machines.
RSA Executive Quote:
Manoj Nair, General Manager, RSA Identity & Data Protection group
"Account takeover is currently the single most important issue for many of our customers. As sophisticated malware continues to proliferate and cybercriminals evolve their methods, it's our responsibility to quickly adapt to help customers mitigate the threat. The enhancements made to the RSA Adaptive Authentication On Premise solution is part of a cohesive strategy designed to address the changing needs of our customers and mitigate ongoing risks associated with the latest malware hitting online, mobile and ATM channels."
Industry Analyst Quote:
Julie Conroy, Research Director, Aite Group
"The trajectory of cybercrime is increasing at a frightening pace, driven by international organized crime rings intent on financial gain. Organizations that need to protect web resources are looking to security solutions that keep them one step ahead of cybercriminals while also balancing convenience for the end-user."
RSA Adaptive Authentication On Premise 7.0 is available now.
- Learn more about RSA® Identity and Data Protection Solutions
- Speaking of Security Blog: Emerging Threats and Account Takeover Fraud Needs an Innovative Defense Approach
- Speaking of Security Podcast: Protecting Banking Users from Online Account Takeover
- Infographic: Managing Fraud with Risk-Based Authentication
- Learn more about Trusted IT from EMC
- Connect with RSA via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and the RSA Speaking of Security Blog and Podcast.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV