Automated Teller Machine (ATM) Protection
In addition, the RSA Adaptive Authentication solution now protects against account takeover fraud in the ATM channel by assessing ATM-specific activity including date and time of access, transaction amount, frequency of withdrawal, ATM owner and ID and location of ATM in order to assess risk. With the rise of ATM-based account takeover and mule withdrawal attacks, the RSA Adaptive Authentication solution has been enhanced to detect and monitor against these threats without requiring additional software to be installed on ATM machines.
RSA Executive Quote:
Manoj Nair, General Manager, RSA Identity & Data Protection group
"Account takeover is currently the single most important issue for many of our customers. As sophisticated malware continues to proliferate and cybercriminals evolve their methods, it's our responsibility to quickly adapt to help customers mitigate the threat. The enhancements made to the RSA Adaptive Authentication On Premise solution is part of a cohesive strategy designed to address the changing needs of our customers and mitigate ongoing risks associated with the latest malware hitting online, mobile and ATM channels."
Industry Analyst Quote:
Julie Conroy, Research Director, Aite Group
"The trajectory of cybercrime is increasing at a frightening pace, driven by international organized crime rings intent on financial gain. Organizations that need to protect web resources are looking to security solutions that keep them one step ahead of cybercriminals while also balancing convenience for the end-user."
RSA Adaptive Authentication On Premise 7.0 is available now.
- Learn more about RSA® Identity and Data Protection Solutions
- Speaking of Security Blog: Emerging Threats and Account Takeover Fraud Needs an Innovative Defense Approach
- Speaking of Security Podcast: Protecting Banking Users from Online Account Takeover
- Infographic: Managing Fraud with Risk-Based Authentication
- Learn more about Trusted IT from EMC
- Connect with RSA via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and the RSA Speaking of Security Blog and Podcast.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts