Organizations are constantly battling new forms of advanced threats. By incorporating additional Trojan detection features including Proxy and HTML injection protection, the RSA Adaptive Authentication On Premise solution is engineered to address Man in the Browser (MITB) and Man in the Middle (MITM), techniques employed by the latest Trojan attacks, including Gozi Prinimalka, in an attempt to compromise end user accounts. With the RSA Adaptive Authentication solution, anomalous interactions are detected and flagged to the organization that can then take action to block, monitor or require additional authentication measures to complete a transaction. RSA Adaptive Authentication includes new features designed to:
- HTML Injection Protection – Detects and flags fraudulent changes to end users' browser display via MITB attacks which attempt to either manipulate payments or harvest additional user credentials like social security number, credit card number or PIN.
- Man vs. Machine Protection – Defends against advanced Trojans using automated script attacks to fraudulently add payees and transfer money to mule accounts. RSA Adaptive Authentication software utilizes innovative Man vs. Machine protection to determine whether mouse or keystroke movements are associated with data input. Additionally, the RSA Adaptive Authentication solution differentiates between users who have the browser auto complete feature turned on and can adjust the risk score accordingly.
- Proxy Attack Detection – Cybercriminals utilize proxy attacks to log on to banks from a proxy IP address that can allow penetration of user accounts via the genuine end user IP to gain positive device identification. RSA Adaptive Authentication solutions determine when a login or transaction is being performed via a proxy which is anomalous to the user by identifying the true IP used, and dynamically adjusts the risk response appropriately.
New Mobile Protections
RSA has updated the RSA Adaptive Authentication On Premise solution's innovative and dedicated risk model to include location awareness and enhanced mobile device identification. Location awareness gathers location data through WiFi, cell tower triangulation and GPS to identify anomalous locations that are new to the user, fraudulent transaction attempts by impossible ground speed differences, and when an access attempt comes from a known high risk location. Additionally, mobile device characteristics are gathered through the RSA Adaptive Authentication platform for a mobile device or directly through a Software Development Kit (SDK).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV