AAPC Announces 2013 Health Care Business Conference In Orlando
SALT LAKE CITY, Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- AAPC ( www.aapc.com), the leader in credentialing the business side of medicine, will host its 21 st annual health care business conference in Orlando, FL on April 14-17 at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort. Health care professionals nationwide will have the opportunity to learn and discuss the hottest industry trends in medical coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management.
The 2013 National Conference will also mark AAPC's launch of ICD-10-CM general code set training – with a full conference track providing comprehensive education for medical coders to prepare for the 2014 implementation of ICD-10. The National Conference will be followed by seven independent regional conferences scheduled through 2014, combining both ICD-10-CM general and specialty code set training and offering supplementary ICD-10 sessions to meet the specific needs of all practice sizes.
"All our conferences provide an unmatched opportunity to learn in a hands-on environment and network with other industry leaders and professionals," said Bill Davies, AAPC vice president of live educational events. "This conference features more sessions than ever before in a delightful setting at the Coronado Springs Resort. We invite all in our industry to join us; this is one event not to be missed."
2013 National Conference highlights include:
- More than 72 educational sessions and up to 18 CEUs
- ICD-10-CM: General Code Set Training
- The critically acclaimed Anatomy Expo
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV