New App 'iDry' Helps Patients Overcome Urinary Incontinence
OAKMONT, Pa., Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Urinary Incontinence (UI) is a medical disorder that's whispered about and often discussed with the doctor long after symptoms develop. While diaper products are readily available, technology has lagged – until now -- in assisting people with overcoming the daily living challenges of UI.
iDry is a newly released iPhone and iPad app that meets the needs of the 200 million people worldwide suffering from urinary incontinence. It provides them with tools to help them overcome this disorder. It also offers valuable information to physicians to enhance treatment, and provides urology researchers with a comprehensive database of UI activity, interventions and results.
The free iDry App was developed by Jeff Pepper, founder of Three Ten LLC in Oakmont, PA, to help people overcome urinary incontinence by easily logging events, tracking progress, predicting future success, identifying factors that affect UI and sharing progress with their doctor.
" iDry gives you an incredibly easy and discreet way to log your UI events when they occur - just a few seconds every time you change a pad or diaper," says Pepper. "Then, iDry uses your log data and its built-in database of hundreds of pad and diaper brands to show you in detail the progress you are making in overcoming your UI, including the date when, if trends continue, you will be completely dry."The iDry app is available for free through the iPhone App Store, and at: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/idry/id545087250?mt=8 iDry also shows exactly how the individual's UI is affected by various interventions such as exercises, behaviors, diets, drugs, devices, and medical procedures. "This app is part of the next generation of quantified self technology helping people keep track of their own bodies, analyzing results and making recommendations," says Pepper. The free version gives users all the logging, reporting, forecasting and research tools they need. Upgrading to the premium version unlocks iDry's advanced features which allows you to:
- create your own interventions
- create your own pad types
- email charts and log data to your doctor
- get reminders to do Kegel exercises or anything else you like
- access to advanced charts including "Pad Changes by Hour," "Progress by Pads Used" and "Weekly Detail"
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV