Image Wisely®, SNMMI, SNMMI Techs And ASNC Team To Promote Use Of Lower Radiopharmaceutical Doses In Nuclear Medicine Exams
that will provide the appropriate diagnostic information. I ask that nuclear medicine providers take advantage of the important materials offered and that they demonstrate their commitment to patient care by taking the pledge to 'image wisely,'" said Frederic H. Fahey, DSc, FACR, FAAPM, SNMMI president and representative to Image Wisely.
"Medical imaging technologists are vital members of the nuclear medicine team. It is important that they are familiar with the materials gathered and created for this effort, and that they share these resources with others and remind them of their importance by taking the Image Wisely pledge," said Greg Morrison, MA, RT(R), American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT) chief operating officer.
Image Wisely is a collaborative initiative of the ACR, the Radiological Society of North America, ASRT and AAPM. The four charter members of Image Wisely represent more than 200,000 physicians, radiologic technologists and medical physicists who play key roles in medical imaging.
SOURCE American College of Radiology
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV