Holiday Savings Kick Off On November 29th At Annual Meyer Cookware Warehouse Sale
VALLEJO, Calif., Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
On Thursday, November 29 th, an extraordinary holiday shopping opportunity begins with significant savings on top-brand cookware, bakeware, oven-to-table stoneware, teakettles, kitchen tools, cutlery, pantryware, and other kitchen accessories – including tableware – at the annual pre-holiday Warehouse Sale at Meyer Corporation, U.S., the largest cookware company in America.(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20111122/NY10640LOGO ) Kick start holiday shopping with 30-70 percent savings on every cookware and kitchenware product offered by leading brands, including: Anolon, Circulon, KitchenAid (cookware and teakettles), Farberware, Rachael Ray , Paula Deen and BonJour. Shoppers can also save big on everyday and holiday tabletop collections from celebrity brands Rachael Ray and Paula Deen , as well as KitchenAid electrics (small appliances). Over 800 products will be available for purchase, including numerous "special" clearance items during this exclusive once-a-year Meyer warehouse sale for the general public. Bonus Shopping Incentives :
- Free Cookware Recycling – Bring your old pots and pans to make room for the new! (And in the spirit of being earth-friendly, shoppers are kindly asked to bring carrying bags with them for transporting home their great deals.)
- Donation Match – Meyer will match purchases made at the Warehouse Sale with donations up to $15,000 to benefit the Humane Society of North Bay, which is dedicated to helping homeless animals.
- Free Parking at both locations.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts