- To re-elect Shimon Alon, Dov Biran, Dan Falk and Ron Zuckerman as directors of the Company;
- To approve modifications to the terms of compensation of our non-employee directors;
- To approve modifications to the terms of employment of Mr. Shimon Alon as our Chief Executive Officer;
- To approve the adoption of the Attunity 2012 Stock Incentive Plan;
- To approve the reappointment of Kost Forer Gabbay & Kasierer, a member of Ernst & Young Global, as the Company's independent auditors and to authorize the board of directors to delegate to the audit committee the authority to fix the said independent auditors' remuneration in accordance with the volume and nature of their services; and
- To review and consider the auditors' report and the Company's consolidated financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2011.
Attunity Announces 2012 Annual General Meeting
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.