BURLINGTON, Massachusetts, November 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Attunity Ltd. (NASDAQ: ATTU), a leading provider of information availability software solutions, announced today that its 2012 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders will be held on Thursday, December 27, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. Israel time, at the offices of the Company, Kfar-Netter Industrial Park, Kfar-Netter, Israel. The record date for the meeting is November 20, 2012.
The agenda of this announced annual general meeting is as follows:
- To re-elect Shimon Alon, Dov Biran, Dan Falk and Ron Zuckerman as directors of the Company;
- To approve modifications to the terms of compensation of our non-employee directors;
- To approve modifications to the terms of employment of Mr. Shimon Alon as our Chief Executive Officer;
- To approve the adoption of the Attunity 2012 Stock Incentive Plan;
- To approve the reappointment of Kost Forer Gabbay & Kasierer, a member of Ernst & Young Global, as the Company's independent auditors and to authorize the board of directors to delegate to the audit committee the authority to fix the said independent auditors' remuneration in accordance with the volume and nature of their services; and
- To review and consider the auditors' report and the Company's consolidated financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2011.
Items 1-5 require the approval of a simple majority of the shares voted on the matter; provided that, with respect to Item 3, (i) the shares voting in favor of such resolution include a majority of the shares voted by shareholders who do not have a "personal interest" in the matter (as such term is defined in the Companies Law), or (ii) the total number of shares voted against the resolution by such shareholders does not exceed 2% of Attunity's outstanding shares. Item 6 does not require a vote.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV