ContextVision Pushes The Limits Of Medical Imaging
BOSTON and STOCKHOLM, November 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
The only provider of ultrasound 3D image enhancement in real-time brings multidimensional power to RSNA
Since 1983, ContextVision has pushed its image enhancement technology forward, delivering unparalleled diagnostic image quality to clinicians. This year, ContextVision will demonstrate its cutting-edge software within ultrasound, x-ray, magnetic resonance imaging, mammography and more.
To view the Multimedia News Release, please click:http://www.multivu.com/mnr/58653-contextvision-medical-imaging This versatile GOP ® technology combined with image processing expertise allows ContextVision to continuously improve the quality of medical images around the world. At RSNA, ContextVision will demonstrate products including:
- GOPiCE ® US (3D/4D) - The industry's first ultrasound real-time three-dimensional filtering product, it enhances 3D ultrasound volumes by filtering images to remove speckle, noise and other artifacts, while simultaneously sharpening diagnostically significant structures. Volumetric acquisitions empowered by multi-dimensional image enhancement leads to faster and more accurate diagnosis.
- Three New add-on modules for GOPView XR2 Plus will be shown including Intelligent Exposure Index based on the relevant region of the image i.e. true tissue. ContextVision will also show its Defect Correct Library as well as Doctors I nterface for end user image control.
- GOPView ® iRV Ultra - ContextVision's second generation of image enhancement technology for interventional radiology has unprecedented success in reducing noise while enhancing fine structures and edges. This ultimately allows for significantly improved image quality while maintaining patient dose, or, alternatively, preserved image quality using a lower patient dose.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts