WesternOne Equity Income Fund Announces Cash Distribution For November 2012
VANCOUVER, Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - WesternOne Equity Income Fund ("WesternOne Equity") (TSX: WEQ.UN, WEQ.DB.B and WEQ.DB.C) today announced that its Board of Trustees has approved a cash distribution of $0.05 per trust unit for the month of November 2012 (equivalent to $0.60 per trust unit on an annualized basis). This distribution will be paid on December 17, 2012 to unitholders of record at the close of business on November 30, 2012.
In addition, WesternOne Equity announced that during October 2012, 55,515 trust units were issued at $5.25 per trust unit in connection with the conversion of $284,000 principal amount in Unsecured Convertible Subordinated Debentures (plus accrued interest), and 132,334 trust units were issued at $7.50 per trust unit in connection with the conversion of $970,000 principle amount in Extendible Convertible Series 2 Unsecured Subordinated Debentures. As at October 31, 2012, WesternOne Equity had 21,225,944 trust units, $10,475,000 principal amount of the Unsecured Convertible Subordinated Debentures and $81,524,000 principal amount of the Extendible Convertible Series 2 Unsecured Subordinated Debentures outstanding.
The policy of WesternOne Equity is to pay cash distributions on or about the 15th day of each month to unitholders of record on the last business day of the preceding month.
About WesternOne EquityWesternOne Equity seeks to acquire and grow businesses in the construction and infrastructure services sector in order to generate stable and growing distributions to its unitholders as well as to achieve overall capital appreciation. Additional information about WesternOne Equity is available at www.weq.ca or www.sedar.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV