OpenText Managed File Transfer 2013 Helps Organizations Improve Security and Compliance, Decrease Costs and Increase Business Process Velocity
WATERLOO, ON, Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - OpenText (NASDAQ: OTEX, TSX: OTC), a leading provider of Enterprise Information Management (EIM) software, today announced the immediate availability of OpenText Managed File Transfer (MFT) 2013, which allows organizations to manage their file transfer processes, quickly, easily and securely.
"This new release of OpenText MFT is a significant milestone towards delivering the best Information Exchange solutions to our customers," said Eugene Cherny, General Manager, OpenText Connectivity Solutions. "The new multi-server architecture offers unprecedented cost-saving, data security and user experience benefits for organizations looking to regain control of their file movements."
The multi-server architecture allows customers to deploy a network of OpenText MFT servers across geographically dispersed locations in order to optimize the routing of files between users inside and outside the firewall. This architecture offers significant benefits to organizations that are struggling to take control of their file movements, including:
- Reduced infrastructure costs by selecting the optimum time and most cost-effective network segment for routing files.
- Improved security and governance for data-in-motion by segregating users and restricting file movements to specific servers or network routes.
- Increased performance and better user experience by intelligently moving files closer to recipients prior to being downloaded.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV