OpenText Managed File Transfer 2013 Helps Organizations Improve Security and Compliance, Decrease Costs and Increase Business Process Velocity
WATERLOO, ON, Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - OpenText (NASDAQ: OTEX, TSX: OTC), a leading provider of Enterprise Information Management (EIM) software, today announced the immediate availability of OpenText Managed File Transfer (MFT) 2013, which allows organizations to manage their file transfer processes, quickly, easily and securely.
"This new release of OpenText MFT is a significant milestone towards delivering the best Information Exchange solutions to our customers," said Eugene Cherny, General Manager, OpenText Connectivity Solutions. "The new multi-server architecture offers unprecedented cost-saving, data security and user experience benefits for organizations looking to regain control of their file movements."
The multi-server architecture allows customers to deploy a network of OpenText MFT servers across geographically dispersed locations in order to optimize the routing of files between users inside and outside the firewall. This architecture offers significant benefits to organizations that are struggling to take control of their file movements, including:
- Reduced infrastructure costs by selecting the optimum time and most cost-effective network segment for routing files.
- Improved security and governance for data-in-motion by segregating users and restricting file movements to specific servers or network routes.
- Increased performance and better user experience by intelligently moving files closer to recipients prior to being downloaded.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV