BOSTON, Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- STAG Industrial, Inc. (NYSE: STAG) announced today that the Company will be added to the MSCI US REIT Index (RMZ) effective December 3, 2012 as a result of the MSCI's semi-annual equity index review.
The MSCI US REIT Index is a free float market capitalization weighted index that is comprised of Equity REITs securities that belong to the MSCI US Investable Market 2500 Index. The MSCI US REIT Index includes only REIT securities that are of reasonable size in terms of full and free float-adjusted market capitalization to ensure that the performance of the Equity REIT universe can be captured and replicated in actual institutional and retail portfolios of different sizes.
"We are very pleased with our inclusion in this important index," said Ben Butcher, Chairman, CEO and President STAG Industrial Inc. "This action by MSCI recognizes the position of STAG among the best of the REIT industry. We look forward to the added exposure and recognition that will likely result from inclusion in this index."The announcement of the results of MSCI's semi-annual review was released on November 14, 2012 and amended yesterday for the inclusion of STAG Industrial. About STAG Industrial, Inc. STAG Industrial, Inc. is a fully integrated, full-service real estate company focused on the acquisition, ownership and management of single-tenant industrial properties throughout the United States. STAG's portfolio consists of 167 properties in 31 states with approximately 28.1 million rentable square feet. For additional information, please visit the Company's website at www.stagindustrial.com. SOURCE STAG Industrial, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV