Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co. (NYSE:RS) announced today that David Hannah, Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co.'s Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer; Gregg Mollins, President and Chief Operating Officer; and Karla Lewis, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the following upcoming investor conferences:
- The Goldman Sachs Annual Global Metals & Mining/Steel Conference, to be held November 27–28, 2012 at the Goldman Sachs Conference Center in New York, NY. The presentation is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 1:45 p.m. ET.
- The J.P. Morgan SMid Cap Conference, to be held November 27–29, 2012 at the J.P. Morgan Conference Center in New York, NY. The presentation is scheduled to take place on Thursday, November 29, 2012 at 11:45 a.m. ET.
Both presentations will be webcast live on the Internet, and can be accessed by visiting the investor relations section of Reliance’s website at www.rsac.com. The webcast will also be archived and available on the website for the 90 days following each presentation date.
About Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co.
Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co., headquartered in Los Angeles, California, is the largest metals service center company in North America. Through a network of more than 220 locations in 38 states and Australia, Belgium, Canada, China, Malaysia, Mexico, Singapore, South Korea, the U.A.E. and the United Kingdom, the Company provides value-added metals processing services and distributes a full line of over 100,000 metal products to more than 125,000 customers in a broad range of industries.Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co.’s press releases and additional information are available on the Company’s website at www.rsac.com. The Company was named to the 2012 “ Fortune 500” List and the 2012 Fortune List of “ The World’s Most Admired Companies.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV