Bay Acquisition Corp (formerly known as SecureLogic Corp.) (the "Company") (OTC: SLGI) announced today that it has completed its acquisition of Goozex, Inc., a leading Web-based platform for the trading of video games ( www.goozex.com). The Company also announced the closing of the first phase of a planned $2 million private placement of the Company's common stock and warrants.
The information in this release includes forward-looking statements. These forward looking statements generally are identified by the words "believe," "project," "expect," "anticipate," "estimate," "intend," "strategy," "plan," "may," "should," "will," "would," "will be," "will continue," "will likely result," and similar expressions. These forward looking statements involve known and unknown risks as well as uncertainties, including those discussed in the following cautionary statements and elsewhere in this release. Although the Company believes that its expectations are based on reasonable assumptions, the actual results that the Company may achieve may differ materially from any forward-looking statements, which reflect the opinions of the management of the Company only as of the date hereof. These forward-looking statements, specifically statements relating to the business of Goozex and the planned private placement financing involve risks and uncertainties that include, among others, unanticipated delays, risks related to competition, management of growth, new products, services and technologies, potential fluctuations in operating results, acquisitions and Strategic transactions, government regulation and taxation. The Company undertakes no obligation to update or revise publicly any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV