PBteen, a member of the Williams-Sonoma, Inc. portfolio of brands, today announced the opening of its first store in Florida, at the Village of Merrick Park, on Black Friday, November 23 at 9:00 AM. The PBteen pop-up store will open with the new holiday 2012 collection, just in time to get a start on seasonal shopping. The store will showcase PBteen’s new holiday gift assortment, including gadgets for guys and girls, fur-inspired bedding and lounge seating, jewelry and beauty storage and accessories, as well as the recently launched Burton home collection.
When teens and their parents visit the new PBteen store, they can expect a customizable shopping experience. Onsite design specialists will be available to help teens choose their favorite patterns and styles to create their own distinct bedrooms and lounge spaces. The pop-up will be anchored around a PBteen Design Lab where teens and their parents can engage with the brand and its products by creating a personalized room electronically on a computer monitor and quickly see it come to life on a television screen overhead. Products available at PBteen.com can be ordered through the store and shipped directly to the customer for ease of shopping.
Customers are invited to be one of the first 250 to visit the store on opening day for a free gift and a chance to win one of five $250 PBteen gift cards. To celebrate this new location, the store will have a live D.J. playing music on Friday and Saturday of grand opening weekend.
“We are excited to join the Coral Gables community and share our PBteen brand with teens and their parents this holiday season,” said Janet Hayes, President of PBteen and Pottery Barn Kids. “PBteen is committed to creating a personalized shopping experience; the new store will have a complimentary Design Lab where customers can come in and create their dream room with the help of a personal design specialist.”
|Village of Merrick Park|
|358 San Lorenzo Avenue|
|Coral Gables, FL 33146|
|Monday - Saturday 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Sunday 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM|
|Black Friday Weekend Hours:|
|Friday, November 23 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Saturday, November 24 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Sunday, November 25 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM|
- Facebook & Wishlist Promotion: The first 250 customers to “check in” at the new PBteen store via Facebook (PBteen – Merrick Park) or create a Wishlist in the Design Lab will receive a free PBteen back sack. Five lucky winners will find a surprise gift card for $250 inside their back sack.
- Live D.J.: A D.J. will be playing music inside the store on Friday and Saturday of grand opening weekend. Come out and enjoy upbeat music and giveaways.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV