Liquidation.com is a Liquidity Services Inc. marketplace where professional buyers and end users can source commercial surplus inventory in an online auction environment. Bulk lots are sold by the truckload, pallet or small package, as well as in single unit lots, and conditions range from new in box to customer returns and used. Its wide variety of product categories includes apparel, computers, electronics, housewares, tools, jewelry, general merchandise and much more.
About Liquidity Services Inc.
Liquidity Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: LQDT) provides leading corporations,
public sector agencies and buying customers the world's most
transparent, innovative and effective online marketplaces and integrated
services for surplus assets. On behalf of its clients, Liquidity
Services has completed the sale of more than $3.0 billion of surplus,
returned and end-of-life assets, in more than 500 product categories,
including consumer goods, capital assets and industrial equipment. The
company is based in Washington, D.C. and has approximately 1,300
employees. Additional information can be found at:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV