Family Dollar (NYSE: FDO), one of the fastest-growing discount retail chains in the country, will open its stores at 8:00 a.m. on Thursday, November 22.
“Family Dollar is proud to be a neighborhood store, and we know that in many communities, we are the only store to which our customers have access,” said Michael Bloom, President and COO of Family Dollar. “So in response to our customers’ requests, we are proud to open our doors on Thanksgiving Day to customers who need us to make their holiday complete.”
In addition to offering Thanksgiving staples, like cranberry sauce, green beans and dessert, Family Dollar also carries a wide variety of holiday home décor items, serving utensils and roasting pans at our everyday low prices.
Though open on Thanksgiving Day, most Family Dollar stores will close at 5:00 p.m. Customers can check the hours of their local Family Dollar store at www.familydollar.com.Stay up-to-date on everything Family Dollar offers to help your family celebrate this Thanksgiving, including recipes, coupons and contests at www.facebook.com/familydollar or Twitter at @myfamilydollar. About Family Dollar For more than 50 years, Family Dollar has been providing value and convenience to customers in easy-to-shop neighborhood locations. Family Dollar’s mix of name brands, and quality, private brand merchandise, appeals to shoppers in more than 7,400 stores in rural and urban settings across 45 states. Helping families save on the items they need with everyday low prices creates a strong bond with customers who refer to their neighborhood store as “my Family Dollar.” Headquartered in Matthews, North Carolina, just outside of Charlotte, Family Dollar is a Fortune 300, publicly held company with common stock traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol FDO. For more information, please visit www.familydollar.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV