PaxPower™ FP 1000 X-Ray Tube – The PaxPower tube platform was designed for space efficiency and high performance. The PaxPower 1000 series, featuring a lightweight compact design and twice the power of conventional dual ended tubes was built for portable surgical CT and interventional systems.Oncology Treatment Solutions
- Software: the latest releases of the ARIA® oncology information and Eclipse™ treatment planning systems, now accessible from a single clinical management system dashboard. "Varian has become the #1 global oncology software leader by developing world-class solutions that incorporate extensive personalization to the user, easy-to-follow task-driven workflows, and automation in support of a treatment center's protocols," says Chris Toth, vice president of marketing for Varian's Oncology Systems business.
- External beam radiotherapy systems: Varian's broad line of devices for precise, fast delivery of image-guided radiotherapy and radiosurgery, including the newly introduced EDGE™ Radiosurgery Suite*, a dedicated radiosurgery system with full integration of real-time target tracking and patient positioning.
- Brachytherapy technology: Varian's latest brachytherapy afterloaders and applicators, as well as software for planning and delivering brachytherapy treatments, including a new real-time planning tool for ultrasound-guided high-dose-rate brachytherapy treatment planning*.
- Proton Therapy: The ProBeam™ solution, which incorporates imaging, gating, robotic patient positioning, treatment planning and oncology information software.
- The Varian/Siemens Partnership: Stop by the Varian booth for information about the strategic global partnership between Varian and Siemens, who are working together to offer a full spectrum of products for imaging and treatment in radiation oncology.