Derma Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: DSCI), a medical device and pharmaceutical company focused on advanced wound care, announced today that Edward J. Quilty, the Company’s chief executive officer, will present at the 24th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference on November 28 th at 1:30 p.m. Eastern time. The Conference is being held at The New York Palace Hotel on November 27 th and 28 th in New York City.
The presentation will be in the form of a “fireside chat” with questions from the audience. Investors may visit the investor relations section of Derma Sciences’ website at www.dermasciences.com to hear the session. An archived copy of the audio will also be available on Derma Sciences’ website.
About Derma Sciences, Inc.
Derma Sciences is a medical technology company focused on three segments
of the wound care marketplace: pharmaceutical wound care products,
advanced wound care dressings and traditional dressings. Derma Sciences
has successfully completed a Phase 2 clinical trial in diabetic foot
ulcer healing with DSC127, an investigational pharmaceutical drug under
development for the healing of diabetic foot ulcers, and is preparing to
begin Phase 3 clinical trials. Its MEDIHONEY® product is the leading
brand of honey-based dressings for the management of wounds and burns.
The product has been shown to be effective in a variety of indications,
and was the focus of a positive large-scale, randomized controlled trial
involving 108 subjects with leg ulcers. Other novel products introduced
into the $14 billion global wound care market include XTRASORB® for
better management of wound exudate, BIOGUARD® for infection prevention
and TCC-EZ™, a gold-standard treatment for diabetic foot ulcers. For
more information please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV