ARLINGTON, Va., Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Arlington Asset Investment Corp. (NYSE: AI) (the "Company") today announced that it has been advised by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "Commission") that the investigation initiated by the Commission as previously disclosed, in which a "Wells Notice" was issued to the Company, has been terminated and that no enforcement action has been recommended. The investigation related to the disclosures in the offering material for an MBS offering sponsored in 2007 by a former non-broker-dealer subsidiary of the Company.
The Company's Chief Investment Officer, Mr. Brian Bowers, also received a similar notice from the Commission that the investigation against him has been terminated and that no enforcement action has been recommended.
About the Company
Arlington Asset Investment Corp. (NYSE: AI) is a principal investment firm that invests in mortgage-related and other assets. The Company is headquartered in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. For more information, please visit www.arlingtonasset.com.SOURCE Arlington Asset Investment Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV