- Total revenue decreased 4.0% to $55.7 million from $58.1 million in the third quarter of fiscal 2011. Revenue from the retail segment decreased 2.8% to $35.2 million, due to a reduction in store count, partially offset by a comparable store sales increase of 2.4%. Revenue from the direct segment decreased 6.1% to $20.6 million on a catalog circulation decrease of 14.4%.
- Consolidated gross margin increased to 33.9% compared to 32.3% in the prior year quarter.
- Net loss was $2.0 million, or $0.06 per diluted share. Net loss for the third quarter of fiscal 2011 was $4.4 million, or $0.14 per diluted share.
DELiA*s, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.