- Total revenue decreased 4.0% to $55.7 million from $58.1 million in the third quarter of fiscal 2011. Revenue from the retail segment decreased 2.8% to $35.2 million, due to a reduction in store count, partially offset by a comparable store sales increase of 2.4%. Revenue from the direct segment decreased 6.1% to $20.6 million on a catalog circulation decrease of 14.4%.
- Consolidated gross margin increased to 33.9% compared to 32.3% in the prior year quarter.
- Net loss was $2.0 million, or $0.06 per diluted share. Net loss for the third quarter of fiscal 2011 was $4.4 million, or $0.14 per diluted share.
DELiA*s, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts