- Sales of consumable dental supplies and printed office products increased 1%.
- Mid-single digit revenue growth of technology products was offset by softness in basic equipment resulting in a 3% decline in sales of dental equipment and software. Demand for the next-generation CEREC system incorporating the new Omnicam intraoral camera was strong during the quarter, but sales of this recently introduced system were constrained by product availability.
- Sales of other services and products, consisting primarily of technical service, parts and labor, software support services and artificial teeth, increased 2% from last year’s second quarter.
Patterson Companies Reports Second Quarter Operating Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.