PORTLAND, Ore., Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Rentrak Corporation (Nasdaq: RENT), a leader in multi-screen media measurement serving the advertising, television and entertainment industries, today announced that Bill Livek, Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and David Chemerow, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the 40 th Annual UBS Global Media and Communications Conference. Rentrak's presentation will take place on Monday, December 3, 2012 at 2:30 p.m. E.T. at the Grand Hyatt in New York City. Chemerow will conduct one-on-one investor meetings throughout the day.
About Rentrak CorporationRentrak (Nasdaq: RENT) is a global digital media measurement and research company, serving the most recognizable companies in the entertainment industry. With a reach across numerous platforms including box office, multi-screen television, and home video, Rentrak has developed more efficient metrics to be used as database currencies for the evaluation and selling of media. Rentrak is headquartered in Portland, Oregon, with additional U.S. and international offices. For more information on Rentrak, please visit www.rentrak.com.
RENTFCONTACT: InvestorsPondelWilkinson Inc. Laurie Berman310-279-5962 email@example.com SOURCE Rentrak Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV