Western Europe B2C E-Commerce Report 2012
• Rank 4: Profile of Apple
• Rank 5: Profile of Vodafone
• Rank 6: Profile of Privalia
• Rank 7: Profile of Ikea• Rank 8: Profile of Amazon • Rank 9: Profile of Carrefour • Rank 10: Profile of Buy VIP 5. ITALY B2C E-COMMERCE REPORT 2012 5.1. Management Summary 5.2. Trends • B2C E-Commerce Trends in Italy, 2011 • Online Activities in Italy, in % of Internet Users, Q4 2010 & Q4 2011 • Geographical Location of Online Shops used by Online Shoppers in Italy, in % of Online Shoppers, 2011 • Breakdown of Online Payment Methods in Italy, in % of Online Shoppers, 2011 (by Credit Card, PayPal, Other) • Daily Deal Trends in Italy, 2012 • Private Online Sales Trends in Italy, 2012 and Private Online Sales Value, in EUR million, 2010 & 2012f • Social Commerce Trends in Italy, 2011/2012 and Share of Online Retailers using Social Media, in %, 2011 • Mobile Ticketing Trends in Italy, 2012 • Smartphone Users accessing Online Retail, in the EU5 and by Country, including Italy; incl. Year-on-Year Growth, Share of Smartphone Users, and Year- on-Year percentage Point Increase, May 2011 vs. May 2012 • Breakdown of Mobile Commerce in Italy, by Services and Products, in %, 2010 & 2011f 5.3. Sales• B2C E-Commerce Sales in Italy, in USD billion and % Change, 2010-2016f• B2C E-Commerce Sales in Italy, in EUR billion, 2010-2012f• Mobile Commerce Sales in Italy, in EUR million, 2010 & 2011f 5.4. Shares • Share of B2C E-Commerce on total Retail Sales in Italy, in %, 2010-2015f • Share of Mobile Commerce on total B2C E-Commerce Sales in Italy, in %, 2010 & 2011f 5.5. Products• Types of Goods and Services bought online in Italy, in % of Online Shoppers, 2011• Types of Goods and Services bought online in Italy, in % of Sales, 2011• Online Shopping Product Category Growth Rates in Italy, in %, 2012f• Online Shopping Product Category Growth Rates in Italy, in %, 2011 5.6. Users / Shoppers
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV