RightSize® Health & Nutrition Celebrates Weight Loss Success In New Clinical Trial
CHICAGO, Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The results are in: RightSize smoothies can help both men and women lose at least a pound a week when consumed as part of a proper diet plan, according to a new study published in Current Nutrition and Food Science this month.
The 12-week clinical trial was conducted earlier this year by Alimentix, an independent clinical testing firm based in Minnesota. In the trial, participants consumed a RightSize smoothie for breakfast and lunch each day along with healthy snacks and a sensible dinner as part of their customized 500-calorie deficit diets.
On average, participants lost a pound or more each week, which nutrition experts say is ideal because slow, steady weight loss is best for long-term health. While most diets fail because people are hungry all the time, participants replacing two meals a day with RightSize smoothies stated they felt full for over two hours until their next snack or meal. The great taste and convenience of the smoothies were an added benefit. Many of the participants also said they had more energy and felt better about themselves, both physically and emotionally.
"We are very pleased with the results of the clinical trial. Consumers can feel confident that RightSize smoothies can help them reach their weight loss goals when consumed as part of an appropriate diet plan," said Don Lillard, Vice President of Research & Development at RightSize Health & Nutrition.Each serving of RightSize contains 15 grams of protein and 6 grams of fiber when prepared with skim milk. RightSize smoothies also contain natural ingredients such as green tea and ginger root extracts, and provide 30 percent of the recommended daily allowance of 20 essential vitamins and minerals. RightSize comes in four delicious flavors: Lean Cocoa Bean™, SkinniVanilli™, Slend-A-Berry™, and Leano Cappuccino™.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV