STILLWATER, Minn., Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- When it comes to online holiday shopping, there's nothing better than scoring a great deal on fabulous gifts for the women in your life.
BuyerAtLarge.com, a brand known for making gift shopping for women easy and fun by providing unique and meaningful gifts that delight both the gift giver and recipient, is offering free shipping on orders placed on Black Friday, November 23, though Friday, November 30.
Customers can use the code "BLACK" at checkout to receive free shipping with their order. According to President Christine Jaeger, the site is gearing up for heavier traffic on Black Friday. "Our customers are smart but busy, and we know they're going to want to get their shopping done from the comfort of their couch and laptop," she says. "This promotion is a great way for them to save on time, money, gas, and any hassle – and get the kind of thoughtful, personalized gifts that would normally take hours to find online."
Jaeger's gift suggestions include:
- Portable iPhone Back-Up Charger — Just charge one of these cuties, put it in your bag and you'll never have to worry about a dead phone again.
- Recycled Glass Tree Globe – Artisan Stephen Kitras specializes in making beautiful masterpieces from broken pieces of glass — a process that takes over 12 hours.
- Monogram Hand Wash & Soap Set — Add a high-end touch to a kitchen or bath. Infused with the clean, crisp scent of green tea and bergamot.
- Wrap Me Around Your Throw Blanket — Keep a loved one warm this winter with a throw blanket that says Wrap Me Around You.
- Heirloom Cottage Rose Apron — For the domestic diva. Just unbutton the top at the waistband to create a cute half apron.
Envirosax Market Bag Set — Shop in style. Set of 5 lightweight but sturdy bags, all with playful Japanese designs.