Aastra's MX-ONE Is One To Watch
DUBAI, November 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Key Enhancements result in analyst report increased rating
An independent analyst report has upgraded the rating of the Aastra MX-ONE ® describing the communication server as 'Very Threatening' in the market for large-scale enterprise communications platforms. Current Analysis' authoritative report highlights the MX-ONE's increased competitiveness since version 5.0 was introduced earlier this year.
As one of the products main strengths, Brian Riggs, author of the Current Analysis report, cites, "The MX-ONE has particularly well integrated mobility software, with extension mobility being native to the platform, all telephony features being available on all types of mobile clients (DECT phones, WiFi phones and soft phones), and contact center agents having access to mobile client software. Additionally, the MX-ONE management software not only provides a central point of administration for telephony services, but also all associated mobility, unified communications, messaging and other software associated with it."Other strengths highlighted in the report include:
- The positioning of the MX-ONE as Aastra's main go-to-market enterprise communications platform worldwide
- The upgrade path for Aastra customers
- MX-ONE's support of VMware ®-based server virtualization, including value added, advanced features such as High Availability (HA) and Fault Tolerance configuration.
- Particularly strong representation in the EMEA channel
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV