Aastra's MX-ONE Is One To Watch
DUBAI, November 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Key Enhancements result in analyst report increased rating
An independent analyst report has upgraded the rating of the Aastra MX-ONE ® describing the communication server as 'Very Threatening' in the market for large-scale enterprise communications platforms. Current Analysis' authoritative report highlights the MX-ONE's increased competitiveness since version 5.0 was introduced earlier this year.
As one of the products main strengths, Brian Riggs, author of the Current Analysis report, cites, "The MX-ONE has particularly well integrated mobility software, with extension mobility being native to the platform, all telephony features being available on all types of mobile clients (DECT phones, WiFi phones and soft phones), and contact center agents having access to mobile client software. Additionally, the MX-ONE management software not only provides a central point of administration for telephony services, but also all associated mobility, unified communications, messaging and other software associated with it."Other strengths highlighted in the report include:
- The positioning of the MX-ONE as Aastra's main go-to-market enterprise communications platform worldwide
- The upgrade path for Aastra customers
- MX-ONE's support of VMware ®-based server virtualization, including value added, advanced features such as High Availability (HA) and Fault Tolerance configuration.
- Particularly strong representation in the EMEA channel
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts