- GE will purchase 2,000 C-MAX Energi plug-in hybrids – Ford's largest-ever plug-in electrified vehicle fleet sale – as part of GE's commitment to convert half of its global fleet to alternative fuel vehicles
- C-MAX Energi is America's most fuel-efficient plug-in hybrid with a 108 MPGe city EPA rating and a 620-mile single-tank range that will benefit GE's sales and service professionals – many who drive more mileage daily than average commuters
- Ford will promote GE's WattStation ™ charging station and CNG in a Box ™ natural gas fueling station with its commercial buyers. Ford will also supply new alternative fuel vehicles for use at GE's Vehicle Innovation Center
- Georgia Institute of Technology researchers to study GE employee driving and charging habits through innovative MyFord ® Mobile app to help optimize all-electric driving
GE To Purchase 2,000 Ford C-MAX Energi Plug-in Hybrids; Companies Collaborate With Georgia Tech To Accelerate Alternative Fuel Vehicle Adoption And Research
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.