The Official Launch Of Tenpay American Express(R) Virtual Pay
Kula Kulendran, Executive Vice President and Head of Global Network Services, Japan, Asia Pacific, Australia, American Express, said, "The partnership with Tenpay is a milestone for American Express' development in China. The "one time password" security function provides Chinese consumers with peace of mind in terms of security. We believe this new product will drive further business opportunities for both Tenpay and American Express."
Jim Lai, General Manager, Tenpay, said, "Our partnership with American Express will not only strengthen our competitive edge against other third-party payment service providers in China, but also greatly accelerate our business development in cross-border online payment market segment by providing Chinese consumers great value and convenience with online shopping."
Tenpay, an integrated payment platform launched by Tencent to meet the needs of its 1.1 billion QQ users, has grown into one of China's leading online payment platforms. Tenpay commits to provide airlines, logistics, insurance, games, B2C business and other industries with professional and secure online payment solutions. As the end of 2011, the registered Tenpay users accounts amounted to 190 million.About American Express American Express is a global services company, providing customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Since 1996, American Express has been pursuing a strategy of opening its merchant network and card product portfolio to third party issuers around the world. By leveraging its global infrastructure and the powerful appeal of the brand, American Express has gained even broader reach for its network worldwide. American Express has now established 146 partnerships in 159 markets across the world. Learn more at www.americanexpress.com/gns.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV