Sony Computer Entertainment Initiates The PlayStationÂ®Mobile Developer Program
TOKYO, Nov. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. (SCE) today announced that it initiates the PlayStation®Mobile Developer Program which includes the official version of PlayStation®Mobile SDK* 1 from today, in an effort to further expand the world of PlayStation® on open operating system-based devices* 2 through PlayStation®Mobile.
Allowing a wider range of developers to create dedicated content for PlayStation Mobile, the PlayStation®Mobile Developer Program becomes available in Japan, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Australia. The forthcoming phased roll out will start from Hong Kong and Taiwan and with more countries and regions to follow. This program enables developers to distribute easily their content through PlayStation®Store* 3 on a commercial basis and market their games to millions of dedicated gamers with PlayStation™Certified* ４ devices and PlayStation®Vita. The license agreement fee is 7,980 yen annually* 5.
After receiving the feedback from developers who have used the open beta version since this April, the official version of PlayStation®Mobile SDK enhances its system stability. Along with the technical support from SCE through the developers forum where developers can exchange useful information, developers are also be able to seamlessly continue to develop content which was created with the open beta version.
(Please refer to the special site link for more detailed information)https://psm.playstation.net/portal/ SCE will further accelerate the expansion of PlayStation™Certified devices and continue to collaborate with content developers to drive the delivery of compelling entertainment experiences through PlayStation®Mobile. *1 A set of development tools and software libraries for PlayStation®Mobile.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV