- Jason Parks of Omaha, Neb. Jason was driving to work one morning when he witnessed a collision between two semitrailer trucks. He rushed to the scene of the accident and, with no regard for his own safety, pulled one of the drivers from the flaming wreckage only moments before the truck exploded.
- Lois and Bill Hall of Clinton, Iowa. The Halls and the K-9 dogs they raise and train provide more than 1,500 hours of service to their community each year, assisting with emergency search and rescue missions and offering therapy visits to local schools and hospitals.
Honorees Selected For 2012 Heroes Game Presentation
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.