CALGARY, Nov. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Pembina Pipeline Corporation ("Pembina" or the "Company") (TSX: PPL) (NYSE: PBA) will hold an Investor Day on Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at One King West in Toronto, Ontario.
Members of the senior executive will provide updates on strategy, operations and capital projects. Also included are highlights from Pembina's pipeline integrity program.
Parties interested in attending the event please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. A live webcast will begin at 8:30 a.m. EST. To register for the webcast please click the following link http://event.on24.com/r.htm?e=543882&s=1&k=BD494E58874527F19D5F6A47CF038284. The webcast and presentation will be accessible and available for replay through Pembina's website www.pembina.com under Investor Centre, Presentations & Events.
About PembinaCalgary-based Pembina Pipeline Corporation is a leading transportation and midstream service provider that has been serving North America's energy industry for nearly 60 years. Pembina owns and operates: pipelines that transport conventional crude oil and natural gas liquids produced in western Canada; oil sands and heavy oil pipelines; gas gathering and processing facilities; and, an oil and natural gas liquids infrastructure and logistics business. With facilities strategically located in western Canada and in natural gas liquids markets in eastern Canada and the U.S., Pembina also offers a full spectrum of midstream and marketing services that span across its operations. Pembina's integrated assets and commercial operations enable it to offer services needed by the energy sector along each step of the hydrocarbon value chain. Pembina is a trusted member of the communities in which it operates and is committed to generating value for its investors by running its businesses in a safe, environmentally responsible manner that is respectful of community stakeholders.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV