NEW YORK, Nov. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Verizon FiOS TV customers can now experience WatchESPN in a unique interactive sports viewing experience with today's launch of the new ESPN on Xbox. HD-quality live programming and events from ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPN3 and ESPN Goal Line/Buzzer Beater are now available to Xbox LIVE Gold members.
Customers that receive their video subscription from Verizon FiOS will now be able to access popular shows like "SportsCenter," "PTI," "First Take," "NFL Live," "Baseball Tonight," "College GameDay," "Mike & Mike in the Morning," and others as well as live events from the NFL, MLB, NBA, soccer, tennis, golf, motor sports and more through ESPN on Xbox. Additional features include:
- My Sports – By choosing favorite sports and teams, fans are able to find games and content most important to them.
- Mini Guide – Gives fans a preview and quick access to all live events and highlights right at the bottom of the screen.
- Split Screen – Watch two events at once. Watch live events on both screens or a live event on one and highlights on the other.
- Kinect – Allows fans to navigate through the entire experience all with the wave of a hand or through voice control.
- ESPN BottomLine – Provides breaking news and score updates from around the world of sports.
FiOS TV customers can access ESPN on Xbox by finding ESPN Live on Xbox in the on screen library. Once customers access the new app, they can begin watching all that WatchESPN has to offer.
WatchESPN through ESPN on Xbox adds another platform for the authenticated networks service, which is also accessible online at WatchESPN.com and on smartphones and tablets via the WatchESPN app to all FiOS TV customers who receive ESPN's linear networks as part of their video subscription.